IEC60335-1 clause 11 Household and similar electrical appliances-safety-Part 1:General requirements.
Used for the temperature rise test of all kinds of motor-operated appliances and electrical products to meet the requirements of the environmental conditions.
Household appliances, such as microwave ovens, refrigerators.
Can make different distribution specifications, the number of temperature measurement points and outline dimension according to the actual test samples.
1. Size: 600X600X1000mm、800X800X1000mm、1000x1000x1200mm(it can be
2. Thermocouple: American original OMEGA thermocouple K type with diameter less than 0.3mm.
3. The thermocouple arrangement: All leads on a connection line（optionally equipped with
thermocouple plug and socket）
4. The sheet copper used for temperature measurement: the diameter of 15mm and the
thickness of 1mm.
5. The number of temperature measuring points：20、32、48、64（it can be customized）
6. The arrangement of temperature measuring points：100*100mm or 76*76mm square（it can be customized）
7. Plywood：The thickness is 20mm and the front side is painted with Berlin black and the reverse side is with gray film back.
8. The movable part: there are 4 removable wheels installed on the bottom of the device. 9. Structure:1 bottom plate, 2 side plates, 1 top plate.
10. Temperature recorder:Optionally.