Click Click Electric Bicycle Comprehensive Test Bench
Comprehensive testing of the main performance indicators and functional parameters of electric bicycles:
Test items such as maximum speed, braking performance, speed limit device, pedaling capacity, continuous mileage, undervoltage, overcurrent protection, vehicle driving requirements, and power consumption of 100 kilometers.
1.Set the fixed detection mode: (Use the test vehicle's battery and motor to drive the test wheel).
a. The twist of the drive device wheel can be set to T1: 0-1000kg-cm and calculate the test car's output twist T2.
b.It can detect and record mileage.
c. It can detect the input voltage V/current A/power W of the battery and record the A.HR
d. The number of tire revolutions of the test drive can be detected and recorded: N2 (RPM) and the number of revolutions of the test roller N1 (RPM).
e.The horsepower of the test vehicle can be detected and recorded (P=0.01T2 X 9.81 X 2 XII XN2/60).
f. The transmission rate of the test vehicle can be calculated and recorded η=P/W.
g.The battery usage can be calculated and recorded:(A.HR).
h.The test can be stopped when the battery voltage is lower than the set value.
2.Durability test detection mode (using test equipment motor to drive test vehicle):
a.The speed can be set to 0-16km-hr for detection.
b.It can detect and record mileage.
3.Test vehicle performance detection mode (using the test vehicle's battery and motor drive to test wheel)
a.The torque value of 20 points can be set for detection, and the input power, current, and output tire speed, horsepower, and efficiency of each test torque are recorded.
b.Test vehicle performance curves are available (types are attached).
4.Dry and wet braking performance and road condition test:
a. Dry riding test: The computer automatically measures the riding speed, riding distance, braking time, braking distance, braking times, automatic alarm of the test specimen failure, and automatically stops.
b.Wet riding test: The computer automatically measures the riding speed, riding distance, braking time, braking distance, braking times, automatic alarm of the test specimen failure, and automatically stops.
c. Dry and wet brake performance test: The front brake dry wet test, the rear brake dry wet test, and the front and rear brakes simultaneously dry and wet test can be set.
d.Simulated road condition test.
1.The diameter of the driving roller/ driven roller is 760 mm (±10 mm).
2. The distance between the driving roller and the driven roller can be adjustable. The adjustment range is 300mm-1200mm with scale display distance.
3.The driving roller/driven roller are each provided with two sets of impact blocks.
4. Make sure that the front and real wheel of the test vehicle can be placed on the driving roller/driven roller of the test equipment.
5.The front and rear lever bracket positions and the front and rear levers can be adjusted to any suitable position on the test machine to prevent longitudinal movement of the test vehicle.
6. 5 group infrared micro switches (When there is object falling in test car, it can be detected and immediately stop the test bench operation.).
7.The machine structure can withstand a load of 300kg.
8.The wheel width of the driving roller/driven roller is 1000 mm or more.
9.Set the left and right limit lever to control the lateral movement of the test car to be less than ±50mm.
1. Torque sensor capacity: 0-100N.m
2. Torque sensor nonlinearity: ±0.1%--±0.3% (F•S)
3. Torque sensor repeatability: ±0.1%--±0.2% (F•S)
4. Torque sensor accuracy: ±0.2%--±0.5% (F•S)
5. Torque sensor ambient temperature: 0°C--40°C
6. Torque sensor frequency response: 100μs
7. Output voltage: 0-12V, load current <10mA
8. Sensor: SETECH
9. Speed control motor speed range: 0-110RPM
10. Motor: DL Dongling or Zhangyi or Taian frequency control
11. Acquisition system: US NI capture card